If he ate this all recently, get him to your vet so vomiting can be induced. The same 4oz of baking chocolate would have over mg and could be toxic to a 10lb dog.

my dog ate oreos

Monitor for vomiting and diarrhea and take him to the vet if you see Oreos arent really chocolate. The chemical in chocolate is called theobromine. Of these their milk chocolate cookies, this amount should not cause any severe toxicity to your dog, he might experience some vomiting and diarrhea but that should be it. I'll stick with Vanilla.

I've got a black lab, and he's kind of big. Probably about 40 to 50 pounds. He ate almost entire 16 oz bag of Oreo cookies just now. Should I.

For big dogs a turkey baster works well. Take your dog into the vet immediately, as your dog needs medical attention right away My eight pound dog ate a little less than an ounce of chocolate what do I do If it was milk chocolate, monitor for GI upset or shaking. Of course, that was after endless trips outside in the middle of the night and us up all night in a tissy. Never had to go more than twice. But for advise for everyone, while this is an excellent way to induce vomiting in a dog, you should always just like we'd do for our kids check the package of whatever was swallowed for ingestion information.

I think she ate about 1 or 2 im not sure but will she be alright?! Of course, that was after endless trips outside in the middle of the night and us up all night in a tissy. If she ate the whole my dog ate oreos, you might have a problem.

my dog ate oreos

Milk chocolate is very diluted. My dog ate an oreo cookie?!? Some of these stories are just too funny! It was only 1 cookie. Mar 5, Messages:

But for advise for everyone, while this is an excellent way to induce vomiting in a dog, you should always just like we'd do for our kids check the package of whatever was swallowed for ingestion information. So a candy bar would have less than mg. Give a dose and wait outside. Related questions My dog just ate 12 oz of chocolate he weighs 80 lbs If it has been less than 2 hours since your pet ate it, you can induce vomiting by giving an oral dose of hydrogen peroxide, about 1 cc per pound. If it has been less than 2 hours since your pet ate it, you can induce vomiting by giving an oral dose of hydrogen peroxide, about 1 cc per pound.

Jan 14, Messages: Just for the future, if your dog ingests something he shouldn't, you can give a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Very OT: Has anyones dog ate an Oreo?

Will Chocolate Kill Your Dog? - COLOSSAL QUESTIONS

Jan 7, Messages: My black lab never in all her 7 years had offered to go near that basket. Can dogs eat ice cream? Milk chocolate is very diluted.

What's the best breed of small dog? If you dog doesn't vomit, repeat in minutes. Our Alaskan Malamute, around 80 pounds, once licked ALL the very rich, homemade chocolate frosting off of my very rich homemade chocolate birthday cake. Do you already have an account?

my dog ate oreos

No. If your dog has eaten a lone Oreo, she's probably fine. But Oreos aren't recommended for dogs. Of course, chocolate is toxic to dogs, but there's not enough.

Can dogs eat oreos? My dog needs my dog ate oreos but the funds are limited? Give a dose and wait outside. She was bloated and was not feeling well for a couple of days, but even then, with fresh water and limited food, she was back on her feet in no time.

my dog ate oreos

Related questions My dog just ate 12 oz of chocolate he weighs 80 lbs If it has been less than 2 hours since your pet ate it, you can induce vomiting by giving an oral dose of hydrogen peroxide, about 1 cc per pound. Your dog ate your Oreos! Aug 19, Messages:

HELP! My dog ate oreos?!?

This actually happened to my mother's dogs once. They both destroyed an entire package of oreos. There was much screaming from my mother who couldn't get.

My DD had taped Hershey nuggets to the top of valentines for everyone in her class. That was only a small amount of chocolate so she will be fine. Can dogs eat ice cream? Jennifer Hemric , Apr 28, As long as she didn't eat the whole thing she'll be fine.

If you dog doesn't vomit, repeat in minutes. When he got home of course, he had no idea. Discussion in ' Budget Board ' started by tink07 , Apr 28, But a few things are as harmful on the way up as on the way down and are better treated by coating the stomach and calling your vet.

my dog ate oreos

She only ate about half of the wrappers then I guess she got tried of unwrapping the foil and ate it too. Just for the future, if your dog ingests something he shouldn't, you can give a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. If you catch your dog eating chocolate, best thing to do is induce vomitting. Do you already have an account? It's only small percentage of the components of chocolate, made even smaller by the additives in commerical products.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here